Mercedes Repair by Mercedes Specialist in Orlando, Doctor Phillips, Lake Nona, Celebration, Oviedo, FL, and Surrounding Areas
“Love of invention will never die.”
MERCEDES REPAIR AND EUROPEAN CAR SERVICE
Gottlieb Daimler, Carl Benz and Wilhelm Maybach were visionaries and pioneers of automotive innovation. Their passion for developing a true motorcar brought them together in the later portion of the 19th century. It was on January 29, 1886 when Carl Benz submitted a patent application for his ‘vehicle with gas engine operation’ to the Imperial Patent Office. Today, that patent is recognized as the ‘birth certificate’ of the automobile.
Those fortunate enough to own and drive a Mercedes generally share a love for smart engineering, uncompromising quality and proven performance. Mercedes Benz has led by innovation throughout its illustrious history, becoming a ‘father of automotive firsts’ which include:
- 1906: Mercedes introduces several passenger cars, trucks, buses and fire service vehicles available with battery-electric propulsion, an early ancestor of today’s hybrid drive.
- 1910: The Benz Special Touring Car is first to employ four valves per cylinder for improved performance and fuel consumption
- 1931: The Mercedes 170 features the first-ever fully independent suspension, allowing each wheel to respond individually.
- 1951: Crumple zones…a safety concept used universally today.
These are just a few of the many, many innovations, enhancements and firsts for which Mercedes Benz is responsible. To own a Mercedes Benz is to celebrate pioneering technology, artistic design, exhilarating performance and refined comfort. Euro Motors is proud to provide service and repair to Mercedes owners throughout Orlando, Dr. Phillips, Windemere, Lake Buena Vista and many of Orlando’s surrounding communities.
Auto Service and Car Repair by Mercedes Specialist
Our professional Certified Master Technicians have the extensive training and hands-on experience to provide the ultimate in repair and maintenance service for your Mercedes Benz. We are a Certified Mercedes Repair Center, using genuine Mercedes diagnostic software. Whatever the maintenance requirement, whatever Mercedes model you drive; you can trust the dedicated experts of Euro Motors to ensure your prized automobile receives the absolute best service available.
Euro Motors provides ALL factory-required/recommended maintenance services in addition to any necessary repairs, including (but not limited to):
- A Service
- B Service
- Check Engine Lights
- Transmission Services
- Visit Workshop Warning Lights
- Timing Belt
- Airbag Light
- Oil Leak
- 50k / 60k / 70k / 80k / 90k / 100k service